Silly (or not) Bardac question

Soggy Canuck

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am installing my first Bardac PL DC Drive. Wiring and programming phase. I tried testing the drive healthy O/P. pulled the thermister and field supply power. No state change on O/P. I can see the fault flags going red in drive savvy, but the alarm latch isn't setting. Given the fun it's been trying to crash course my way through this software, I'm sure that I've forgotten to set/enable some arcane parameter.
Or does the alarm not trigger until some unmentioned set of inputs are made.
Trying to turn this puppy over but not willing to without a working failsafe shutdown. Any suggestions welcome.
PS: drive is at standstill while trying this.

Contact Bardac tech support. They are among the best at phone support. There is no reason to struggle when they are so eager to help