problem with simatic manager step-7 v5.5

vaibhav22

Hello,
I am unable to go online on my IM151-8f cpu and can't download it also. It just gives message like "your connection partner is not responding". Even I set fixed IP address and tried a lot.Few days ago it was working properly but now i am facing the problem while communicating PC with PLC. Would you please help me to sort out this problem?

Hello,
Actually this problem was occurred in my second laptop where i am unable to go online .First laptop is communicating with PLC very well but could not have wirless communication with same PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi all, My siemens field PG is not getting on suspected some hardware fault, now to hook up with S7 400 PLC i have installed simatic manager in a...
Replies
Views
When using reference data under options of simatic manager. I'm using the functions filtering data. After I click ok, the crossreference screen...
Replies
Views
After installing simatic net ...my simatic manager ---> new project wizard is not opening .....it just not giving any action after clicking Wats...
Replies
Views
This thread is reaction to another two: https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf/ww/en/posts/inout-parameter-problem/260345...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a problem with the Simatic Timer. I'm writing a program to check the pulse signal input, if the input signal is keep changing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom