PLC Project

What else would you add to this program?

• Flashing lights.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Automatic reset after counting to 25.

• Digital counter display.

• Nothing.

• Total voters

CraigY49ers

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post on here so if I do something wrong let me know. I am working on a project and I am using RS Logix Pro 500 for the rough draft of my ladder logic program. Then I will have to transfer it to DirectSoft 6 or DirectSoft 100 fro those technical people out there. I am doing it this way because I know how to write programs in the RS Logix software but I have never used the DirectSoft software before. I am using a DirectLogic D0-05 DR-D PLC for the project because it was given to me by the chairman of the college. I have the program working great in the RS Logix software. The only problem I have is that my ladder logic program will function before I click on my start button. Does anyone know if this is normal for this software or is it something I need to program around? I am attaching a copy of my ladder logic program and the required specifications for the project. I would appreciate any constructive criticism you might have and any pointers or things I may have missed. This file is compressed with windows compression software.

Thank You,

Craig Y.

Email Address:

[email protected]

Welcome to the Forum!

You have Posted in the Practice Section.

For best results, re-post your question in the Interactive Q&A Section.

Stu....