Off Topic - Computechnic PIO10-CII

George Graziano

Lifetime Supporting Member
Having trouble finding any info on this. I believe it works similar to a Compumotor. Based on inputs and how programmed is what it responds to. Anybody familiar with this unit? What program is used to program/Upload/download. A manual?
Thanks
George

Thanks. I emailed them, they suggested I go back to Pago. Here is a picture of the top portion of it.

Thanks

Computechnic.jpg

I just received the parts manual for it. But they said no other info. Here is a better picture from there parts manual.

Computechnic.JPG

George,
It kinda looks eerily similar to a US product; the Axiom PV Servo Controller/Driver by Tolomatic (http://www.tolomatic.com/products/item_detail.cfm?tree_id=92)
It's a pretty nifty PLC, Motion Controller and Servo Drive All-in-One; over the years, I have used several of them in Linear Actuator applications as complete stages; Serial RS232 interface for proprietary user software.