Siemens Scout 4.1 can not see the licence

jugenzhu1963

Hi,

When i try to open scout 4.1 in vm ware it gives me a message " no valid licence key found application will close".In fact i have the right key installed on another computer and i set up to search the key in ALM. I can see the key in ALM. The same set up works for step7 no problem in same vm machine. The OS of the vm is win XP sp3. the host OS is win7 64.Is there anyone here had same issue before? What is the solution?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Where can i find older versions of Siemens Scout engineering softwares? like the below one? downloads...
Replies
Views
I have a project coming up that was programmed in Step7 5.6, WinCC 2008 Flexible, and Scout 5.2. I currently have licenses for Step7 Pro and WinCC...
Replies
Views
I have established an online connection to a machine using an S314 processor. I am using an mpi connector and simatic manager. The online...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a Siemens S7-300 Cpu 314C-2 DP with several cards of i/o and servos my laptop has TIA version 16 and 17 loaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom