alternatives to SCADA?

geek2015

Looking for new info, I just bumped in a company @m2mcloudfactory which indicates in Twitter their solution is better than SCADA in many aspects. Any of you have heard of them and tried it? Info seems interesting. Any views?

I like how (in their Broadcast Market page) the make reference to "Authomatic broadcasting in sports stadiums".

Never seen an Authomatic thing before but I am quite interested...

It's really hard to tell what they have exactly. Their site is full of hype like so many others with little content.
Adaptable, Highly scalable, Reduced time to market, Improve Productivity, etc..

And then somebody joins the forum, and they very first post is about a new product, inviting to take a look at it. Marketing strategy?

Similar Topics

We have a critical alarm system that uses Win-911 paging software that talks to an annunciator panel using a Modbus driver. The software runs on...
Replies
Views
Greetings! I have used IFM IO-Link devices for a while now from IFM and they have worked out very well. Unfortunately, IFM is among the many...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently been given several IB-32 and OB32 digital cards for an AB SLC500 that use the 32 pin plugs to a breakout board of some sort...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative to the AB 1783-NATR router? I need something in similar physical size but hoping to find...
Replies
Views
I have an older Panelview 1000 that I wanted to replace with a PV Plus 7, however the prices for one of these is becoming quite high. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom