Panelview plus6 hangs/freezes in between

raul_vaze

Dear All ,

We have upgraded a Versaview to a new Panel view plus 6 .
The application was imported in the FTVIEW ME software ( V 7) .

As it was new Panelview plus 6 the runtime was created in V7 . It used to communicate with L71 CLX system using Ethernet protocol .

When the PV plus starts it communicates with CLX system and all data is available . However after some time , the Panelview plus starts to slow down with display navigation and button operation becoming dead slow and ultimately it hangs and restarts and it says Terminal software stopped responding .

The only option left is to restart the Panelview .

What could be possible cause of this ???

Note : There is no historical data logging in the panelview .