Communicate on more than one subnet with CompactLogix

oldmanraskers

I need to connect one PLC to two subnets and use the MSG instruction across each subnet - I understand that I can't use the built in Ethernet port to send messages to both subnets because it's tied to one subnet address, but would I be able to realise my requirements if I add an extra ENBT card into the sub rack? Thanks in advance.

Yes.
We use this setup, where one ENBT/Built in ethernet port is used for local communication in the 192.168.x.x range.
And where a second ENBT is used to communicate to our plant network in the 10.x.x.x range.
Using MSG instructions on both networks.

Thanks for hitting me back Jeebs, I expected that to be okay but I didn't want to buy a card and find out it wasn't - looks like that won't be the case. Again, thanks :)