SIEMENS CPU S7-412-3H External Fault & Redundancy Fault

main_zia

Dear All
We have SIEMENS PLC S7-412-3H redundant system having remote I/O modules connected with Profibus.
During commissioning when we Power up the system. The CPU's are showing External Fault & Redundancy Fault and CPU's are in stop mode (while On/Off Switch is in On Position) and other Modules showing BF1 & BF2.
I have tried to download the Project (as I do not have Backup in my PC) it is showing fault. Please anybody guide me to rectify this problem and how to communicate with these CPU's. I have the MPI cable and Simatic Manager version 5.5 SP2.
Regards
Zia

Similar Topics

Hello, I just replaced the cpu with a used one from another machine, (exact) and I am unable to connect with cpu, I have checked everything out on...
Replies
Views
Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across this kind of problem: I have 1215FC cpu with profinet and profibus devices. Because of one device, I would have to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom