mt506t and mitsubishi fx2n

manoh

Hi all, can anybody help me with my problem? I want to edit an HMI program with model Eview MT506T that is connected to Mitsubishi FX2n PLC. What kind of cable do I use....I Have tried to program it connecting only PC and HMI and the result is not successfull. the manual says I have to connect all three units (PC, HMI, PLC) I just cant find the right cable for me because FX2n is using RS422 Mini Din and the HMI requires either RS232 or RS485.Please help me with the right connector...thank you very much...

Similar Topics

Hi all, can anybody help me with my problem? I want to edit an HMI program with model Eview MT506T that is connected to Mitsubishi FX2n PLC. What...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
HOW to communicate with OPTIX and Mitsubishi's Q Series PLC?? PLEASE HELP ME
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom