Emu500 in RSlinx Enterprise?

neos

Hi All,

With a bit or rego fudging I have managed to get the EMU500 RSlogix 500 emulator going in RSLINX Classic. Has anyone been able to set it up in RSLINX Enterprise? I am trying to link a RSview Enteprise Project to the emulator.

Cheers 🍺
NEO

RSLinx Classic is the only thing that has a driver specifically for RSEmulate 500.

If you have an OPC activation for RSLinx Classic, you can add RSLinx Classic into the FactoryTalk View project as a data server and get data from the Emulator using the RSLinx Classic driver.

RSEmulate 500 can use a PC COM port as the Channel 0 serial port of the emulated controller, and I've used that in conjunction with another serial port and a null-modem cable to connect RSEmulate 500 to RSLinx Enterprise.