How to store string data into device batch memory in GX Works 2?

gssundar56

Can anyone help me to store String data(eg: mobile number) into Device Batch memory? I dont know which application instruction should i use? i tried with STRINS command. but no use. Helpo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

yes.. i am using Q series Q02 CPU in Q mode and QJ71C24N-R2 Serial Comm module to connect GSM Modem. I want to store Mobile number string somewhr in PLC Memory which is input from GOT1000 HMI. So that i can read that number to send sms through serial comm output. my mail id is [email protected]

Similar Topics

Were are using many Data Type in our PLC that contain many string tag, we were using previously factory talk view with liscence in number of...
Replies
Views
I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all I have a KTP400 connected to a s7-1200. Now i have on my screen the encoder value which comes from my SEW movitrac. under there I have...
Replies
Views
This was asked in another forum and taken down due to being a 'backdoor', but this has useful info that might be useful to someone in a pinch. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom