ISA (CCST) test

Hi to all. I was wondering if anyone has taken the ISA, Certified Contol Systems Technician test? I have been in the maintenance field for over 20 years working with automation , measuring , and controls. The International Society of Automation has 3 levels of testing. With my years of experience and education I want to test at level 3. I was wondering if they give charts with formulas ? I was wondering if I have to memorize formulas for testing? If anyone could please give me some good advice on the best way to study for the exam? I purchesed the Level 1 study guide and will soon get 2 and 3. They will not let experience time overlap so that is why I want to go to level 3. Thank you for your help.

Hello Man

I think it is better if you talk to them directly. Here is the email address of the relevant person. You should email her and ask her your desired question. She will help you through this better than us.

[email protected]

Regards,
Usman

Thank you for the help. I am just wondering if anyone has taken the test. I just would like some information on the best way to study. I will contact her. Thank you .