How to download program PC to logo (ob6).

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
I could not download the program to logo plc. I am facing transmission errors that com 7
Not found.
Pls help me how to setup logo and PC during download.
Kind regards.
Jamal.

Check your COM Ports

Dear Saudi jamal,

You should check the COM port present in Windows Hardware explorer ( Control Panel -> System -> Hardware)

Best regards,
Kelkoon

Hi guys,
My computer device manager com port showing com3 but message coming com7 not
Found. I changed com port location but did not find com 7.
Please any idea.
Regards.
Jamal.

With your computer connected to your LOGO, and your LOGOSOFT COMFORT Software Open, go to:

Tools > Options > Interface.......Then at the bottom of the page you will see a button bar that says "Automatic Detection".

Press this button and then see if you are able to load PC-Logo.

BCS

Hi guys
Thanks for those who trying to help me. I click auto detection button and found com 3 but still download is not successful. I think I have to set PC to logo mode at logo display.I already set it but I am not sure it is correct or wrong.
Any idea will be much appreciated.
Regards.
Jamal.