Xycom 3300 ACT HMI Help

bfranklin

Hey,
-I have a SLC 5/03 using a Xycom 3300 ACT as an HMI and communicating with each using DH485.
-I am replacing the SLC 5/03 with a SLC 5/04 and will communicate with the HMI using DF1.

-I have never dealt with nor heard of this HMI.

-I am running an XP Mode on my Windows 7 machine to use the SoftScreen For Windows Xycom development Softwrae.
-I haven't had any luck connecting the Xycom HMI and there is no tech support and the manuals I have found online and not very detailed.
-The software does not see the "Target Computer" when trying to connect point to point, I have tried every comm port and baud rate.

Does anyone have step by step instructions on how to connect to an Xycom?

Similar Topics

Hey, guys, Can someone help me? I need to download Softscreen and Softsend software for project backup, but I can't find them.:( I need to know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys is there anyone out there that can help me get software for the old Xycom hmi iam trying yo replace ? Please helthanks
Replies
Views
Is there any way to generate a site key for Xycoms asic-200 ver 5.0 software. We had to reinstall the software and were instructed to call Xycom...
Replies
Views
I am a Tech for Klein Tools and need software to troulbe shoot a Xycom Model 3200AC panel. ProFace tells me that it used Softscreen for windows...
Replies
Views
Guys I need to upload the program from an XYCOM hmi model 2005 so if you could please direct to the software that this type of screens use.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom