Prosoft Modbus Communication

M.Ossama

I am using modbus communication module MVI56E-MCMR in communicating with another PLC(my plc is Master) and DCS(my plc is Slave).
I am asking if it is possible to send data to " the read " Database of the MVI56E-MCMR from my PLC that to be sent to the DCS Later.

Note that i can not send it to the write database because the DCS database it will read from word lay in my read database

Thank You in advance

I'm not clear on the question.

MVI56E-MCMR is an in-rack module. Since DCS is the slave, right? you have to trigger the write to the DCS from your PLC.

Similar Topics

R
Does any one connected to Prosoft Modbus card via modem. I am having hard time communicating via modem. I can directly connect to 3150-MCM modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I just received my brand new Prosoft Modbus modules and I'm playing with one in a L82 rack. I managed to set it up well enough so I...
Replies
Views
Hi. My Lumen guy isn't answering me and we're almost ready to complete the conceptual part of the design and we'd like to order soon. The...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, looking for some insight on the prosoft MVI56E-MCMR module. I wasn’t the one who installed this system, but I need help to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom