Simple CTU

f16bmathis

I've got a SLC 500 with no program in it other than a rung with I:1/0 (XIC) going to a counter (C5:0).

Input I:1/0 is wired and working (online it goes green with button pushed), but the counter will not count up.

C5:0, CTU, Preset 100, ACC 0.

Even tried a OSR with the C5:0

What can I possibly be doing wrong with such a simple circuit?

Thanks!

Never mind, it works if I keep that logic on ladder 2 and not ladder 3, I must be missing something about ladders...

Last edited:
If you wish to place logic in a program other than program 2 you must place a JSR to that program in a scanned program. (Program 2 is the only program which is automatically scanned.)

Similar Topics

Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a program that does a 7 second "scan" sensor calibration routine whenever a setting (setting is called assistance level or "AL" and ranges...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom