Omron 3G2A6-LK201

You may find one on Ebay or one of the PLC vendors who sell old and refurbed gear.

Hi Bob,
There are plenty out there but everyone wants a small fortune for them. I want to turn on some lights around the house without spending money. I have a C20 with expansion IO as well. Two perfectly good PLCs that can't be programmed. That makes me a little sad ;-)

While it's nice to re-use old stuff, you can buy a Click for a fraction of the cost and have something much better. The C__H series has been obsolete for years. The best use of them is their small socketed relays in my opinion.

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom