Saving changes in datagrid view back to original csv copy

jsalzm1

Hi all,

Last question I have and I think my program will be complete! Please help!

So far I have gotten the csv file to read to excel and I am able to show my csv file on the datagridview on my form. Now, here's the question. Lets say the user makes a mistake and wants to edit the data. So I have a display button, boom, all the past information is shown on the datagridview. So I have a search bar, he types in the "job number" to find where he made a mistake. Then all the data pulls into its original textboxes, comboboxes, ect. Now how to I get the new data that he will insert to fix his mistake to overwrite the original data from the file.

Hope I explained this good enough

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anyone has noticed or run into this issue. I've noticed that when making online changes using RSLogix 5, after saving and then...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have an issue with saving a changed value in an AOI, I am using L84E, Everytime i try to save my work to SD card, the program lost...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a problem, i was trying to fix a trend that wasn't registering the tags, i got that fix by setting the path, but now i can get it to...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling with this...Times and Dates are always a mental-block for me. See picture. When I press SAVE, I want to take the current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom