Convert Horner .pgm file to .csp or .cpj

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
I got called to a remote site yesterday to troubleshoot a problem with a new Horner X-Series HMI/PLC combination. It was my first Horner experience.

After a couple hours of back-and-forth with the OEM, they thought maybe one of the analog inputs was bad, but connecting the signal to another input didn't help. Despite this, they emailed my a .pgm file with AI1 and AI2 switched.

Finally, they finally the jumpers INSIDE the unit were not set to accept mA signals. Of course, the new program didnt work, either.

I downloaded Horner's Cscape and Cbreeze software hoping I could open the .pgm file, but I can't. It seems the .pgm if a file that is exported to a microSD card. There is no import utility.

Does anyone know if it's possible to convert to a compatible format?

We, just got a piece of equipment with Cscape here and just starting to mess with it. I did see the problem that if you export a program to a flash drive you can not import back to cscape. I agree that if you download to the controller you would probably be able to upload back to your computer and open with the software.