Padding SINTs -> INTs

Epy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Using a Maple HMI and for whatever reason, they want ASCII characters as 16-bit integers instead of 8-bit integers. Is there an easy way to copy the 8-bit integers stored in the .DATA section (SINTs) of a string into an INT array? Seems like there should be an all-in-one instruction for this, thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Long time ago I swore there was a file in the downloads section with an example of padding an analog input using averaging. In either case, I am...
Replies
Views
We have an AB system that is connected to several CANbus networks via HMS gateways. A CAN message is comprised of upto eight, eight-bit bytes...
Replies
Views
We have a IFM DTE102 RFID Reader. PLC is L82E v32 It presents the results into an array of SINTs, I have to select HEX as the style in the tag...
Replies
Views
Hello, I will try to be as succinct as possible, and hopefully this will make some sense. Say, in Logix Designer, I have a generic Ethernet...
Replies
Views
So I know how to convert two Ints to a Real But how do you convert 4 SINTS to a real SINT[4] SINT[0] = 0 SINT[1] = 1 SINT[2] = 10 SINT[3] = 1 Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom