Analog-Digital Card Q64AD Channel Problem

zai_jnr

Dear members,

Now I'm working with Mitsubishi analog/Digital card with 4 channel. The system want to collect data from 4 level transmitter. For Channel 1 and Channel 2, I'm get no problem to receive data from level transmitter.

Got problem with Channel 3 and Channel 4 where I'm not receive any data from respective level transmitter.FYI, the system is 2 wire analog system.

Operation Voltage for level transmitter : 24 VDC
Reading Voltage check for channel 1 : 19.5~21 VDC
Reading Voltage check for channel 2 : 19.5~21 VDC
Reading Voltage check for channel 3 : 9~10 VDC
Reading Voltage check for channel 4 : 9~10 VDC

All channel I'm enable function using sequence ladder.

Any idea? Is it module card Q64AD faulty? But there have no error to the card.