cpu315-2dp + ET200M

dmardinly

Hello , I have the classical configuration of CPU315-2DP + 5 * ET200 , just long time did not work on this configuration , the switch of Profibus connectors should be on or off , and the cable from CPU should be from out channel of profibus connector , please advice

Hello again , i made the hardware configuration for the cpu 315-2dp with 5 distributed i/o PAS153 from helmholtz after installing GSD and that went fine , but still getting the BUS FALUT LED ON EACH DISTRIBUTED i/o and SF LIGHT ON on CPU with BF Flashing .what you advice to do either than checking the cable .

Non is responding?

First thing would be to check if addresses match, next is see if in and outputs match.

Thanks Boneless , I checked the addresses and the in out it is OK and as hardware configuration ,it seems i must check the profibus connectors and then do not know , please advice

Set the Profibus baud rate to the lowest setting in the h/w config and download to the CPU over MPI
Change your adapter setting to Profibus and the same baud rate and plug it into the Profibus port of the CPU. Use the Adapter Profibus diagnostics and you should see two stations - your PC and the CPU. Assuming this works, unplug from the CPU and plug into each of the ET200 units and run the diagnostics again to verify that they all appear individually in the list of stations.

Hi all , finally it seems there was nothing wrong with connection hardware installation and software the problem was with profibus distributed I/O PAS153 from HelmHolz it was just needed an update for the firmware .