Devices on RSLinx

blizzane

Hey guys,

I am having a problem with RSLinx Classic Pro revision 2.59.01 not seeing all of my devices for devicenet network. I can see my scanner card 1747-sdn/D rev9.001 on node 00, but not the SMC EX600-sdn1 on node 01. I can see everything if I use a scanner card that is 1747-sdn/B rev 7.006. I have downloaded and installed the EDS file for the new rev9.001 and the Smc EX600 is still the exact same device sitting on my desk. The only thing that has changed is my scanner card with newer rev.9 As it sits on my desk I can drop in the older card rev7 and poof it all works RSLinx sees everthing on the network, install new card rev9 and have the problem as stated above. So any thoughts would be helpful Thanks

Similar Topics

So ever since I got my new PC all my devices in RSLinx have had the yellow question mark and were unrecognized. This was not an issue because I...
Replies
Views
Under the "Ethernet devices" driver from RSLinx, I see all my remote devices when my laptop's wifi is enabled. Under the Ethernet/IP driver, I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am having a problem with RSLinx Classic Pro revision 2.59.01 not seeing all of my devices for devicenet network. I can see my...
Replies
Views
Guys I need your regarding my newly installed VMware player. I have a Dell Laptop with Windows 7 OS and I recently installed VMware Player with...
Replies
Views
I have lately been struggling with communication with PLC's over ethernet out in the field. This is a new problem, my laptop had not problems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom