NAiS touchscreen assistance needed

blacktalon98

Does anyone know what software and cable I need to copy the program off of a failing NAiS AIV-3101-BT-09 VT30 touch screen interface panel and install on a new one? This touch screen unit is apparently obsolete and I'm not having any luck with Google at finding what I am looking for.

I do have pics but unfortunately they are on my work computer and I'm not at work today. It'll be Monday before I get it posted.

That isn't a Beijer type, so I can't be of much help. Google did find replacements and a company in the US that may be able to repair it for you.

Matsushita is Panasonic. Can't find any info on VT30 either. Closest is GT30. Might want to contact Panasonic for help. Maybe they would have some old documentation. Software might be old enough to be DOS based.

This cable might work for programming.

Link to Panasonic.