Panelview 600 DH+ To RIO Conversion

chemdawg

Hello everyone. I had a Panelview 600 DH+ Standard display which I changed out to a RIO. I know it wasn't the smartest way to go, but it's the only option I had. This is a personal project, so I had to take what I could get. I am using a 5/04 processor and I have a 1747 sn card installed. The sn card has green under comms, and it does communicate with the panel view. However, the program in the panel view needs to be converted to work with the RIO panel view. It's giving me errors to all of my tags now.

I need to know how to setup the new panel view or how to change the tags so that I can use it with my program. Thanks.

This hardware is too old to explain from memory with no details.

Post the original *.PBA application (ZIP it first) and folks might be able to help you sort it out.