Automated Email Alerts using Controllogix

I have set up a SCADA network using a couple different Controllogix PLCs. I plan on expanding the network to include 20-50 different PLCs from other machines, all A/B plcs. My question is, is there a semi easy way to email alerts using the controllogix platform ( my master controller ).

Currently the master plc is reporting to a slave cpu ( advancedhmi ) would like to have email alerts and production reporting every couple hours. Any input would be great, thank you.

Currently the master plc is reporting to a slave cpu ( advancedhmi ) would like to have email alerts and production reporting every couple hours. Any input would be great, thank you.
If you have AdvancedHMI on your system, you can have it send emails without too much difficulty. There is not yet a prebuilt component for emailing, but there is a quick write up on the forum on how to do it with a little bit of code writing:

http://advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=796.0

If that doesn't get you there, you can Google ".NET send email" and you will get lots of code snippets.