RIO Fault #0204

r8er_h8er

I have a new system I'm configuring and have an issue with talking to the Remote I/O. The system is a Ring, I have an EN2TR in each of the Redundant Processor Chassis, the redundancy link is operating correctly. I have three ETAP's in the system (only one is currently connected in the "Lab") and one EN2TR in the Remote Chassis. The EN2TR in the Remote Chassis is the Supervisor. I can ping all IP's with no problem, I just cannot get the Remote Chassis to communicate. I get RIO Fault #0204. I have attempted to research the Knowledge Base and have had no luck.

Any directional pointers anyone can get to me?

Error 16#0204 is an ordinary timeout.

What exact modules are giving you that error ?

Are the -EN2T modules in the redundant chassis configured for the same IP addresses and loaded with the proper firmware for your Redundancy Release ?