FTV SE ActiveX Control

JonAW

Hi Guys,

Hopefully someone here brighter than me can help.

I'm having an issue inserting comboboxes and list boxes into FTV SE V8.0. Each time I try to insert either of these a message box pops up informing me 'Failed to Create Object'. It will however allow me to add a MS Forms 2.0 Text box. The frustrating thing about it is I have approx 40 comboboxes on the same page which I added a month or so ago. I now want to add a listbox but it won't insert either a list or combobox now. Anyone any ideas?

thanks

Jonny

Problem resolved,

I forgot I had developed some of this on another computer which had a newer version of MS Forms 2.0. I copied that over to my laptop and everything works fine.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project for Factory talk view 6.10 SE. When I open the program, there are several error messages...
Replies
Views
I added a built in OCX and while it works it gives the warning every time What setting do I need to change to not get that warning Thanks
Replies
Views
Factorytalk View SE 9.0 Have a display called Test Have a ActiveX object MS Listbox in Test Have a String Tag in the Tag Database called...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working in a platform and we installed FTV CLIENT SE V 12 IN ALL THE CLIENTS COMPUTERS, we have 6 clients and only 1 is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom