PFD values Allen Bradley Controller Redundant system

framo90

Hi, I am looking in "Using ControlLogix in SIL 2 Applications" and reading up on PFD calculations.

In appendix C there are tables with different PFD values for each component. The problem is that I can't find a PFD value that takes in consideration that the Controller (in this case a 1756-L71) is in a redundant system. Any ideas how to take this into the calculation?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I saw a few post where members were submitting there acd files and having them converted to pdf files. Im not sure if this is against any rules...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a beijer e615 screen that shows the above message as soon as it attempts to boot up. I acknowledge the message with ok, the screen...
Replies
Views
Any familiarity with the symbol, circle with and arrow through the center.... Dealing with process to automate via PLC Looking for ISA symbol...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom