Control Logix to CIP

Seyed Mohamed

I have 1756-L61 exiting system. Need to share its data with new Emerson DeltaV DCS through CIP. Kindly advise the required module needed 1756-EN2T or 1756- ENBT @plc side.
Also please provide steps in mapping and configuration @ plc side. Is it same as messaging between 2 control logix plc??

Similar Topics

Gentleman, Please tell about DINT array configuration @ communication side Suppose if i want to send Local:3:I.Ch1(reads:1234) to dcs where i...
Replies
Views
Hi All, This is my first time trying to get HART data from a Honeywell XNX universal transmitter using control logix and I have not been...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm very much a newcomer to PLCs in general and the CIP standard in particular and have a problem I hope someone could shed some...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to communicate from Control Logix processor to Fanuc Vision System PC using CIP Messages. First of all, is this even posible and...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom