PowerFlex 753 option module 20-750-2262D-2R

CallumMacEwen

Hi,

I am setting up a powerflex 753 using connected components workbench. On the option module you have the relay outputs at the bottom of the card. I have currently got the card connected into port 4 but when I am trying to select the address for the parameter it only comes up with the Digital Inputs and nothing about the relay outputs.

What address for what parameter?
If I drop a 2262D into Port 4 of a 753, Parameters 10-15 on the 2262 card control relay output 0, and 20-25 control relay output 1.

I managed to solve it. First time I had used the workbench. I didn't realise that the option module was another tab from the drive.

Cheers.

Similar Topics

How to remove faceplate from power flex 753 and not shutting the system down. What parameters should i change?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with a powerflex 753 we have on site and keep getting input phase loss. The drive has been running for a long...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I am fairly new to the world of PLC's and this forum, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I have a Powerflex 753 that keeps...
Replies
Views
I am bench testing a PF753 (20f11nd096aa0nnnnn). I replaced the IGBT's and IC's in the firing circuit. Upon power up, I get the STS light...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom