1768-L43 is not showing in studio 5000

MERAJMJ

as I am new to allenbradley, can any body help me to select which AB RS logix platform with order number supports 1768-L43 PLC's

The 1768-series controllers, including 1768-L43, 1768-L45, were supported up to Version 20 firmware, which corresponds with Version 20 of RSLogix 5000 software.

The logic editor software had a name change at Version 21, becoming "Studio 5000 Logic Designer". It's the same software, but for v21 and later controllers.

If you have purchased Studio 5000, you should also have the authorization to download and install earlier versions of RSLogix 5000.

I will add that this is exceptionally basic information, and your Rockwell Automation distributor should be able to explain this to you.

Just an official confirmation on Ken's advice for you...

545541 - 1768-L4xS does not appear on Studio 5000 v21 hardware list
Access Level: TechConnect

To download RSLogix 5000 versions, previous to v21 (Logix Designer), go here...

Software Downloads

...and select "Software Downloads by Serial Number".

Use your Studio 5000 serial number/Company name to validate.

This will usually take you straight to a download page for the latest version of Studio 5000. This will be displayed with "Latest" appended to the end of the description...

Example: 9324-RLD700NXENE Studio 5000 PRO EN Latest

You will notice under the "Version" drop-down list that the only option available is the latest version.

Just beneath that, click the drop-down list indicator to the right of the "Change product shown above here" box.

Select the equivalent edition that matches your earlier product, but that has "...Formerly RSLogix" appended...

Example: 9324-RLD700NXENE Studio 5000 PRO EN-Formerly RSLogix

The page will update with the above displayed as your new selection.

The "Version" drop-down list will now allow you to select whichever previous version of RSLogix 5000 you require. Select the version that matches your 1768-L43 processor's current or intended firmware major revision number and download.

You can go back and do the same if you require any other previous versions.

Regards,
George

RSLogix 5000 - Download Previous Versions.jpg