Screen keyBoard

zeba_five

Best regards.

My problem is how in the I0 field (TIA portal) setup the screen keyboard (for string large keyboard and for number only the numeric keyboard). Without VB function and not used events for the IO field.
In My the project (TIA portal)when i used eg.25 graphic elements when compile project for five or four last element send massage " ,The 'Graphic_xx' graphic is used in different resolutions. This may lead to pixelation on the HMI device.,,, When I ask some new elements in HMI device and compile eg.58 graphic elements 22, 23, 24,25 it's OK, for elements but 54, 55,56, 57, graphic element TIA portal said: ,The 'Graphic_57' graphic is used in different resolutions. This may lead to pixelation on the HMI device.,,, I am trying everything but only is some the answer: ,The 'Graphic_xx' graphic is used in different resolutions. This may lead to pixelation on the HMI device.,,, only for 10 or 100 graphic element. What I must to do that HMI will be correct.