Wireless sensors - s7-1200

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

Anyone have had experience with wireless sensors?
I have a s7-1200 wich is to gather information from 4 points, temperature and relative humidity at each point. I would like battery powered sensors that transmitt to a reciever in my cabinet. This should be able to interface to my s7-1200. Distance is ~50m to each point. Ideas?

/Tim

Similar Topics

Does anyone have any experience with Banner wireless sensors and gateways. Wanted to know how the battery life was on the Q45 sensors. We are...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to get the temperature output from my sensors as an input to the PLC, and then run a linear actuator. The temperature sensors will...
Replies
Views
Hello Y'all, I was wondering if there is any standalone solution to replace the ethernet cable to connect to a PLC? like perhaps a "Dongle"...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working with an outside vendor on a project, and they have asked if they can use Wireless IO link for one of their remote IO blocks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom