1336f 4-20ma Process PI setup

innov8

Hi all,
I am working with an Allen Bradley 1336 Plus ii drive on an air compressor.
We added a new pressure controller with a 4-20ma output and is connected to the drive.
pressure transducer control range is from 0-145 psi co-relating to 4-20ma output.

I'd like to regulate pressure at 115 psi.

I have tried inputting the math as shown in the examples, adjusted values all over the place, but there seems to be no logical methodology in the drive parameter lists.
speed following is erratic at best, if I can even get it to adjust.

Anyone who can help me? or am I wasting my time with this old drive?

Thanks

Schematic?
Type of compressor?
Type of controller?

A simple PID controller should handle that pretty easily, and should only output a simple speed command to the drive.

I have the LA1 option with 4-20ma connected to AI1.

Compressor type is a 20hp rotary screw.

Controller is a ProSense brand from AutomationDirect.
Model QPSH-AP-42

Can get more specific wiring info later on when I am at the site, if needed?

Also, can you recommend a PID controller?

Thanks.

Last edited: