Trouble with MDS radios

Argus200

Greetings all!
We are having some trouble getting 2 MDS 9710 radios to communicate. Yes, I know, they are old, but still we need to get them working. We are using the MDS element manager software and we seem to be setting everything up correctly but I think we are missing something.
Does anyone have a quick start-up guide or setup procedure they could pass along?

Similar Topics

After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
I was interested in buying several of the Personal PLC tutor courses from the PLC training store on this site (http://www.plcs.net/store.shtml)...
Replies
Views
Disclaimer: English isn’t my native language, so apologize for any incoming grammatical or spelling mistake. Hello everyone. I’m trying to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom