PLC Contractors NW England

Andrew Hardy

I've been contracting since 2010 and have occasionally found that I'm needed in 2 places at the same time (as is about to happen on Monday 13th July) so I thought I'd harness the power of the internet to contact other self employed PLC engineers in my area (I'm based in Stockport, in the NW of England) mainly so I might be able to pass on or pick up the odd day's work here and there.

If you're interested please get in touch via this thread or PM phone

Cheers

Andy

Similar Topics

Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I want to measure the tank level and get the sensor output to the PLC. Below are the details : Tank Height =0 - 3m, the sensor is stalled 0,2m...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom