First of their kind

Firejo

You’re looking at a pair of first generation SRM6200E radio modems. These two were built in January of 1999. They (the SRM6200E’s) were the first ever long range wireless Ethernet radio modems on the planet. The range was listed at 25+ miles however they were capable of over 60. These came in for repair but I was unable to find anything wrong with them so these 16 ½ year old modems are still running strong.
P.S. The PLR6230 in the background is a fifth generation descendent of these two modems.

SRM6200E_zpshamobvbd.jpg

Similar Topics

What kind of memory card does a Lexium 32 have? Is it unique in any way? SD/CF/MMC? Format? Any help appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I need to replace this control with a PLC, I have not found info about this device. The only that I know that is a stepswitch...
Replies
Views
Hello Do you know if there is some kind of basic gateway or device that could remap adressing to fit another device? In that case we have a blown...
Replies
Views
I want read CSV data in twincat3. I used simple example of beckhoff to solve this. there are some strenge line in global var such these...
Replies
Views
Was just wondering because I seen a PLC program that uses the same coil like 15 or more different rungs. The software said that malfunctions can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom