Siemens

Mike Williams

Would anyone by chance have a copy of com profibus 3.3 they would like to share?

I am not trying to get around a license, as this software has been dead from siemens for about 4 years.

Thanks

Mike

I have a copy of commPB v3.3 at work, it comes on 5 floppies (I think it's 5) I could probably email them to you, one at a time.

PM me if you would like me to email them to you. I won't be able to send them to you until the 10th August, that is when I am next back at work as I am going to Spain for a week in the sun!!

I upgraded to comPB v5.1.2.2 a little while ago, have you tried that version for what you want to do?

Paul

Thanks Ron.

Paul,

Yes we have the new version, but for some reason when you open a project created in 3.3, it adds bytes to the module. This causes overlapping and nightmares!

Only had it happen once, but I would like to have the software.
August will be great.

Thanks

Originally posted by Mike Williams

but for some reason when you open a project created in 3.3, it adds bytes to the module. This causes overlapping and nightmares

Tell me about it!! :rolleyes:

I had a project that was created with comPB v3.3 that I added to a little while back, see here for details . So I understnad the problems you are facing. I had no choice but to use comPB 5.1.2.1, because of what I was adding to the network, as explained in the previous post.

]Originally posted by Mike Williams

Oh yea, Have a great vacation

Thanks, I am sure I will......

Sun......Sea......Sand......Sangria.......San Miguel......Women ;)

It's just a pity I am taking the wife and kids with me :rolleyes:

Paul

P.S got your PM (y)