Need a suggestion for an Institute name

ppb1487

I know this is a little off topic but I was looking for a suggestion for a name for an institute I am starting up. It is about training students in PLC, SCADA and Industrial Automation. Anything techy you guys might think of.

Thanks

How about "Two Bit Institute" Everything digital runs by knowing only 2 bits, "1" and "0".

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, While searching on the internet, I found out about this forum. Looks like a great gang that is really helpful to others. Hopefully...
Replies
Views
Dear All I need A help On Following topic. i have one Allen Bradly micrologix 1200 PLC which is on Device net:hmmm: and at another side i have...
Replies
Views
hay everybody, I am from syria and I want to buy a Siemens S7-1200 device form china ,it will cost me 162 USD with shipment but I am afraid of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I'm new here :) I have completed my engineering in Electronics and Communication in 2008 and have been working in an IT firm.Now, I...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I have a problem and hope you'll be able to help me. I have one measuring circuit including power suppply unit 24V and two-wire...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom