KROHNE flow meter

chama mulenga

Hi,

We have a krohne flow meter which controls the modulating control valve on our Blending machine which is electronically fault.We are in a process of procuring a new one which will come on monday.The flow unit is in L/h.l have never configured a krohne flow meter before and l wanted to find out if it,s only the unit which am suppose to configure only.

Find the manual on Krohnes website.
Learn how to navigate the parameters.
Investigate the parameter setup on the old Krohne meter.
Duplicate the parameter setup on the new Krohne meter.
Hope this helps. :)

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I am trying to fetch data from flowmeters of Krohne make using mlx1400 over RS485. The architecture as follows: Krohne device -----...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I have a krohne flow meter optiflex5300. During liquid flow when it shows the actual flow value 2000 ml, physically its 2200 ml. I...
Replies
Views
Hi when i add the IFC 300 GSD File to Siemens CPU 300/ 400 Hardware Cataloug it appear in profibus PA Subgroup instead of Profibus DP.Is there...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I'm a using a flow meter for first time in my life, attached is the name plate details of krohne make flow meter. In this 4-20mA is...
Replies
Views
Hi! I has found two completely identical devices, one from VEGA, second from KROHNE. VEGASON 61...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom