ProFace GP2600 ProDesigner software

stylemismatch

I'm doing what was supposed to be a quick and easy upgrade to some existing equipment. The HMI is a ProFace GP2600. I've found that current ProFace software (GP Pro EX) doesn't support these older units, and was informed by Xycom/ProFace tech support that the software I need is Pro Designer which is no longer available. Can anyone give me some insight on where I might come up with a copy of Pro Designer?

thanks

Last edited:
You are correct, that tool will upgrade a older PRO-PBIII application to the newer PRO-GX applications.
Your customer may just have to upgrade their HMI to a newer HMI to make things work. That is unless you can get someone to give you a copy of the older software. I would check with the customer and see if they have a copy.

Your customer may just have to upgrade their HMI to a newer HMI to make things work.

That's always a possibility, and it would be a big fat change order. Unfortunately this was supposed to be a small job, there's just too much other work that needs attention without doing a new HMI from scratch.

I would check with the customer and see if they have a copy.

Yes, we've initiated that conversation. We'll have to wait and see.

Hi There,
I have a version of Prodesigner 4.2.10 Prodesigner is one operating system. It is now obeselete. GP Pro is the official operating software for Proface in the UK. Now Schneider have their hands on this company I suspect everything will go over to Vijeo software. Only of you have the project will you be able to make any changes to the screen.

pro face GP2600 series HMI software required

Hi Dear all,
URGENTLY required software for pro face HMI series GP2600. any one please share me the link.

Thanks,