Connection Between CPU and Remote IO

Johnsonkks

Hi all

My customer Site having a Schneider PLC M340-20 with 2 Remote IO by using STBNIP2212 via ethernet TCP/IP.
My question is if any of my remote IO disconnected from main PLC, the main PLC would like have a signal address (or maybe a signal bit) to indicate that the remote IO is disconnected.
Any idea how to do it?

Appreciate your reply.:geek:

thank you.

How are you reading the STB ? READ_VAR or I/O Scanning ?

In either case there is management words available to tell you if the remote I/O has been read correctley

Thanks for reply

I am using I/O scanning for remote IO connection.
May i know the which management words available? Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I have two system one ET200S and another CPU 1513- PN which are 300 meters apart. Now i want to share data between these to...
Replies
Views
HI every one , I'm trying to connect two cpu's in siemens step 7 I followed all steps7 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qnvwz8nlRQ...
Replies
Views
Hello guys Iam New in S7-300 if you please help me in that Does any body tell me the connection link between CPU and SM? and How to replace a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I got an IMO HD2 inverter with 2 slots and on the first slot I put the ethernet module (HD2-E-ENET) and the second one is free...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom