Micro Panel MC-2 (Eaton XV 400) issue

solomein

Hello all,

I have got a "Micro Innovation - Micro Panel MC-2" (now it is branded as Eaton XV-400) HMI.

This particular panel is now retired and used in a lab for simulation. Basically this panel's touchscreen was destroyed, so I have got only ethernet/com ports and onboard LED's to monitor its status. I am trying to upload a Galileo project on it using either CF card or FTP server and do a simulation it in a lab before implementing a real project.

I have tried to install new version of windows CE, with FTP server and remote client e.t.c.. However, there is no ethernet connection whatsoever, lights are not even flashing. I have also tried a dozen of different options to connect to panel (COM ports, usb, loading diff versions of winCE, resetting with a jumper.. etc etc).

My question is: What is a best way to bring it back alive? Can I somehow connect to a panel (maybe using DEBUG port) and reinstall firmware? Maybe reinstall BIOS?