GOT 1000 HMI question

sjanes9

I am relatively new to Mitsubishi HMI's. I have worked mostly with Allen Bradley and ProFace. Is there a way to access the Configuration screen from the HMI? I know on Allen Bradley you can configure the corners of the screen to access the config screen.

What is the model number on your GOT? It typically is the top right corner but I know I had some GT1565's that required touching both upper corners. (Ironically that model does not support two-points being touched at the same time. Go figure.)

The points to be touched is configurable with GT Designer alswo. If you cant get into the utility screen and you have the software and cable required to connect, read the project and check the configuration of the utility call in the system setup.

Hope this helps,
Dave