micrologix datalogger

VJTX

is it possible to use openoffice instead of excel to import the datalogextractor file into from a 1400?

When I first saw this thread I downloaded the data logger program for the MicroLogix and started playing with it. I also got the error message saying that it couldn’t find Excel. I don’t know if I did something else without realizing it but I closed the program (without saving) and re-opened it and it started working.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know how to extract the data from a Micrologix 1100 datalog without using AB's extraction utility. Or has anyone tried extracting...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope I don't butcher this up, please feel free to critique me wherever if I do, I have an issue I would equate to "chasing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom