micrologix datalogger

VJTX

is it possible to use openoffice instead of excel to import the datalogextractor file into from a 1400?

When I first saw this thread I downloaded the data logger program for the MicroLogix and started playing with it. I also got the error message saying that it couldn’t find Excel. I don’t know if I did something else without realizing it but I closed the program (without saving) and re-opened it and it started working.

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to extract the data from a Micrologix 1100 datalog without using AB's extraction utility. Or has anyone tried extracting...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom