Non-linear Scaling instruction for Logix 5000

KNeland

I'm looking to employ non-linear scaling in the Logix5000 for a conductivity/Assay setup. Something along the lines of the APR instruction in Omron(for those who use it).

Any Ideas?
I'm accepting of the fact I might have to build an AOI with multiple segment scaling functions, but wanted to check with the mighty PLCtalk brain trust before going down that path.

Fgen

After posting this thread (doh!) I found reference to the FGEN function, which looks to me like it would fit the bill for nonlinear scaling as I see it. Any insights would still be greatly appreciated of course!

Similar Topics

Hello, I am seeing an issue with inaccurate tank level. It is an elliptical bottom tank with an Anderson Level sensor mounted on the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on the RSLogix5000 and come across a case where I need to break a range of inputs into different ranges as they seem to be...
Replies
Views
I have a cylindrical tank lying on it's side, ellipse on end.Length of cylindrical section is 145",radius of cylinder is 42",minor radius of...
Replies
Views
Greetings! I have a assignment where i have to solve a non-linear level measurement with the use of trend line. I have a tank table showing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone any experience in controlling a non linear valve with a PID? Traditionally this valve is controlled on flow but would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom