Add memory to an L72S

No, unfortunately not. But, you could likely make changes and optimize to avoid the necessity. That's a lot of memory need for a PLC. Anything special you are doing?

I agree you may be able to optimize your program to help your situation.

Also you could add another standard processor to the system like an L71 depending on how much more memory you need. This could be more cost effective than going with a L73S.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hey good afternoon ! I have a simple question, I need to import an Add on instruction to a controller that is in operation and cannot stop. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a built-in function in FactoryTalk View SE (v13.00) that allows to add time and show it as DateAndTime? I have a working cycle...
Replies
Views
Need to add new tags to some recipe inside a Wincc Tia Hmi . Do we have an option to download the recipe , with the newly added elements ...
Replies
Views
So I need to be able to give 10 people passwords to the machine and I need to make a log of when they are used. It's a Rockwell l71 processor and...
Replies
Views
I have both an Automation Direct Click Plus PLC and a EA3 series Micro HMI that I’m getting a feeling for before a big project since I haven’t use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom