Trend view TIA Portal - Extend time

For your reference, this forum post on WinCC flex 2008 http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=96524 will answer your question as they both use the same trend view. (TIA Portal is based on WinCC flex 2008, with some nasty exceptions.)

you have up to 999 trend values (properties tab, trend - where you set up the tags) which can be independently set up for each tag. This allows you to trend for up to 999 * sample time.

Anything more than that and you will need to use audit functions. The sample time is variable however so you could lower your sample rate to increase the time you can trend for.

Similar Topics

Hello, i have a problem, i was trying to fix a trend that wasn't registering the tags, i got that fix by setting the path, but now i can get it to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is it possible to automatically generate PDF Report of Trend and Datalog in FactoryTalk View SE v12? If YES, Please, how?
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone can help me out with a couple FT View SE VBA questions regarding trends and local messages. 1. Is it possible to use the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Developing a new application and deploying a historian. In the past I mostly used the original Trend and had them setup with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom